Cloud Security Forum 2014
The ONLY educational and networking platform for cloud professionals
Cloud Security Forum 2014 is a must-attend event for security professionals who are seeking for solutions to challenges and obstacles brought by extensive use of cloud in enterprises nowadays.
- Entering into the era of the next Cloud �� Will cloud standards help cloud users to choose an appropriate cloud provider?
- Will the cloud be more secured under cloud standards? What is the significance of cloud security standard to the market development?
- Data privacy concerns when using cloud - How are other countries tacking these issues
- Case studies - will security incidents be handled differently in the cloud? Can forensics be carried out easily in the cloud? What are the areas of concerns?
- Wine appreciation - the best occasion to mingle with the experts with a glass of wine in hand
- Eligible for 4 units of CPD/CPE/PDU
Featured Speakers & Panelists
- Mr. Daniel Lai, Government Chief Information Officer, Hong Kong SAR
- Dr. Henry Chang, Information Technology Advisor, The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Personal Data
- Dr. Toa Charm, Founder and Chairman, Business Intelligence Specialist Group, HKCS
- Mr. Frank Chow, Chairperson, PISA Hong Kong
- Mr. Francis Fung, CIO, Midland Realty
- Mr. Henry Ng, CISSP Instructor, KORNERSTONE Ltd; (ISC)2 Authorized Instructor
- Mr. Michael Yung, Chief Information Officer, Nextmedia Ltd
- Ms. Lim May-Ann, Executive Director, Asia Cloud Computing Association
- Mr. Kok Tin Gan, Senior Manager, PwC Hong Kong
- Mr. Arthur Wong, Head of IT Asia, KKR
- Mr. SC Leung, Senior Consultant, HKCERT