Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.Enquiry Register Schedule
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions.
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies.
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications.
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions.
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns — methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities.
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Completion of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Instructor-led, instructor-led online
- 3 Days
Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
Module 2: Virtual Networks
Module 3: Virtual Machines
Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
Module 4: Cloud IAM
Module 5: Data Storage Services
Module 6: Resource Management
Module 7: Resource Monitoring
Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
Module 8: Interconnecting Networks
Module 9: Load Balancing
Module 10: Autoscaling
Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Google Cloud Platform APIs
Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
Module 13: Managed Services
Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
Module 14: Application Infrastructure Services
Module 15: Application Development Services
Module 16: Containers
Enquiry Register Schedule