As enterprises and consumers move greater amounts of sensitive information to the cloud, employers struggle to find information security leaders who have the necessary breadth and depth of knowledge to establish cloud security programs protecting sensitive information.
The CCSK lets the marketplace know you are ready for the challenge with the first credential dedicated to cloud security, offered by the world’s thought leader in cloud security.
KORNERSTONE is a CSA authorized training partner to run the CSA training courses.Enquiry
About the Certification
The CCSK Helps You:
- Validate your competence gained through experience in cloud security
- Demonstrate your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively develop a holistic cloud security program relative to globally accepted standards
- Differentiate yourself from other candidates for desirable employment in the fast-growing cloud security market
- Gain access to valuable career resources, such as tools, networking and ideas exchange with peers
The CCSK Helps Employers:
- Protect against threats with qualified professionals who have the expertise to competently design, build, and maintain a secure cloud business environment
- Increase your confidence that candidates are qualified and committed to cloud security
- Ensure practitioners use a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted cloud security terms and practices
- Increase organizations’ credibility when working with constituents
The CCSK – Foundation course is based on V3.0 of the CCSK exam and the CSA Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Cloud Computing V3.0.
The Cloud Computing Security Knowledge – Foundation class provides students a comprehensive one day review of cloud security fundamentals and prepares them to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK v3.0 certificate exam. Starting with a detailed description of cloud computing, the course covers all major domains in the Guidance v3.0 document from the Cloud Security Alliance, and the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA).
The Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) is designed to ensure that a broad range of
professionals with a responsibility related to cloud computing have a demonstrated awareness of the
security threats and best practices for securing the cloud. The CCSK test is a web-based, multiple choice
examination of individual competency in key cloud security issues as articulated by CSA.
The CCSK is an examination testing for a broad foundation of knowledge about cloud security, with topics ranging from architecture, governance, compliance, operations, encryption, virtualization and much more. The body of knowledge for the CCSK examination is the CSA Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing V3, English language version, and the ENISA report “Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security”.
The CCSK examination is a timed, multiple choice examination you take online. The examination consists of 60 multiple choice questions selected randomly from our question pool, and must be completed within 90 minutes.
Mr. Anthony Lim, CCSP®, CSSLP®
- Asia Pacific long-time iconic information security, cyber-security and governance professional, practitioner and advocate, with nearly 20 year’s experience.Specialized focus on application security since 2006. Popular speaker and content-provider for many local, regional and international industry, business, government, academic, defense and think-tank conferences and media (broadcast, internet, print). Sat on several government security & governance committees in Singapore and the region
Download Leaflet / Lesson Plan