Apache Hadoop User Training Course
Qualified for CPFA® Certificate in Apache Hadoop User (CU.HD)
Be empowered and to be able to apply big data analytic skills on large data sets in any formats that are stored in Apache Hadoop, the skills include Create-Analyze-Visualize.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
This module is a deep-dive into state of the art methodologies used when developing machine learning models on top of Big Data. We focus on the Apache Hadoop, Simulations, and Machine Learning, as these are currently the most used frameworks for building data science applications.
Anyone who want to apply Big Data analytics on large data sets in any formats that are stored in Apache Hadoop.
Participants are guided through predominantly hands-on labs, it covers:
- Apache Hadoop – The Fault-Tolerant Big Data Storage
- Structured and Unstructured data
- Power User of Apache Hadoop
- Analytics Engines using R
- Data Visualization for Big Data Insights
- Introduction of Data Science
- Introduction of Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Models Selection and Comparison
Mr. Patrick Tsoi
- Certified Professional for Apache projects Trainer
- Doctor of Education (in progress), Hong Kong Baptist University
- Master in IT in Education, University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Engineering in System Engineering and Engineering Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Over 20+ years in the IT training field, and work includes complex projects applying data science, and software development in Finance, Data Science and Quantitative Analysis