Apache Projects Big Data Fundamental
Qualified for CPFA® Big Data Fundamental for Apache Projects (CF)
An adequate understanding of open source software, the pro-and-con of open source software adoption, Apache projects landscape with selected widely-adopted signature Apache big data and AI projects.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
Designed for anyone who wants to have good understanding about the world's leading eco-system of open source software managed by Apache.
Learn and understand the open sourced, battle-tested, and enterprise production ready Big Data and AI software, and gain a better understanding of strategies of adopting the advanced open source data technologies.
Anyone who are interested in the world of Apache open-source technology and the development in Big Data field.
Through introductions of a mix of the latest methodologies and technologies utilised by the world’s large organizations, attendees will learn how to choose Apache software projects to gain competitive advantages.
- Why open source leads Big Data and AI technologies
- 7Vs of Big Data and the Apache’s solutions for 7Vs
- Structured and Unstructured Data
- Introduction of Apache Hadoop - De Facto Standard of Big Data
- Introduction of Apache HBase - De Facto Standard of Big Data NoSQL
- Introduction of Apache Spark - De Facto Standard of Machine Learning
- Introduction of Apache Kafka - Fast Data for Big Data
- Introduction of tools and mythologies on Big Data Analytics
Mr. Patrick Tsoi
- Certified Professional for Apache projects Trainer
- Doctor of Education (in progress), Hong Kong Baptist University
- Master in IT in Education, University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Engineering in System Engineering and Engineering Management, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Over 20+ years in the IT training field, and work includes complex projects applying data science, and software development in Finance, Data Science and Quantitative Analysis