Developing Applications with GCP
Google Cloud Platform Training
In this course, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Kubernetes Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine Flex.
To get the most benefit from this course, participants should have the following prerequisites:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
This course is intended for:
- Application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud Platform
- This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Module 1: Best Practices for Application Development
Module 2: Google Cloud Client Libraries, Google Cloud SDK, and Google Firebase SDK
Module 3: Overview of Data Storage Options
Module 4: Best Practices for Using Google Cloud Datastore
Module 5: Performing Operations on Buckets and Objects
Module 6: Best Practices for Using Google Cloud Storage
Module 7: Handling Authentication and Authorization
Module 8: Using Google Cloud Pub/Sub to Integrate Components of Your Application
Module 9: Adding Intelligence to Your Application
Module 10: Using Google Cloud Functions for Event-Driven Processing
Module 11: Managing APIs with Google Cloud Endpoints
Module 12: Deploying an Application by Using Google Cloud Cloud Build, Google Cloud Container Registry, and Google Cloud Deployment Manager
Module 13: Execution Environments for Your Application
Module 14: Debugging, Monitoring, and Tuning Performance by Using Google Stackdriver