Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
In this course, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.Enquiry Register Schedule
- Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Kubernetes Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine Flex.
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- 3 Days
Module 1: Best Practices for Application Development
Module 2: Google Cloud Client Libraries, Google Cloud SDK, and Google Firebase SDK
Module 3: Overview of Data Storage Options
Module 4: Best Practices for Using Google Cloud Datastore
Module 5: Performing Operations on Buckets and Objects
Module 6: Best Practices for Using Google Cloud Storage
Module 7: Handling Authentication and Authorization
Module 8: Using Google Cloud Pub/Sub to Integrate Components of Your Application
Module 9: Adding Intelligence to Your Application
Module 10: Using Google Cloud Functions for Event-Driven Processing
Module 11: Managing APIs with Google Cloud Endpoints
Module 12: Deploying an Application by Using Google Cloud Cloud Build, Google Cloud Container Registry, and Google Cloud Deployment Manager
Module 13: Execution Environments for Your Application
Module 14: Debugging, Monitoring, and Tuning Performance by Using Google Stackdriver
Enquiry Register Schedule