Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Information Technology Infrastructure Library, famously know is as ITIL, has ever been evolving to help the IT industry to do a better job and to cope with the increasingly business dependency on IT for business success. While previous ITIL frameworks enable the IT professional on processes, value to business, and continual improvement, ITIL 4 brings in the management piece. It is an enriching new piece for all IT professionals.
ITIL 4 new elements are the service management framework, namely the Seven Guiding Principles, Four Dimension of Service Management, Service Value System, Service Value Chain which includes all the practices. It also embraces others such as Agile, LEAN, DevOps.
This instructor-led course is specially designed for participants to attempt the ITIL Foundation Certificate level, a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System, with that, IT professionals may choose the best service management approach for maximum business value.
About the Certification
- ITIL 4 helps to successfully navigate the modern digital world
- ITIL 4 provides a holistic picture of IT enabled service delivery
- ITIL 4 reflects and integrates other established ways of working
- ITIL 4 incorporates all the best things from ITIL
- ITIL 4 which is the latest version launched March 2019
- What is ITIL® and IT Service Management?
- The Seven Guiding Principles of ITIL® 4
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Define key terminology & concepts of Service Management
- Service Value Systems
- Continual Improvement
- Relationship among Event, Incident, Problem, Change Enablement and Service Desk
- Overview of ITIL Practices
- Understand the ITIL® 4 Certification Scheme
- Group discussion and exercises
- Mock Exams preparation
- This course includes official PeopleCert examination
- 20 hours of instructor-led professional training
- Course will be delivered by top-notch instructor – one of the few top ITIL 4 and ITIL V3 Expert certificate holder in Hong Kong.
- Emphasizing the understanding of applying ITIL framework for:
- Enhancing customer experience and meeting customer needs
- Reduced risk of not meeting the business requirements of IT services
- Better communication and information flows between IT, customers and users
- Greater productivity and better utilization of skills and experience
- Assurance to the IT Senior Management that staffs are provided with appropriate standards and guidance
- A quality approach to IT service provision
- Closed book with 40 multiple choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes
- The examination passing mark is 65% (26/40)
- The official PeopleCert examination is on the last day of the program
- No pre-requisite is required to register for ITIL Foundation certification courseware & examination
- ITIL 4 certification scheme offers a modular approach. Upon successful completion of the module, candidate will be rewarded with both certification and a certain number of credits
- The certification scheme is in 3 levels. The required modules and credits needed for each level is provided as follows:
Mr. William SL Cheng
- ITIL 4, ITIL V3 Expert
- ISO20000 Practitioner, ISO20000 Auditor
- PeopleCert, EXIN, ISEB Accredit trainer, PeopleCert ATO.
- Over 30 years of IT experience with MNCs in Asia Pacific countries including: IT Service and Support, IT BPO, IT Service Desk Operation, Data Storage Management, ITIL Consulting and Implementation experience
ITIL® is registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.