Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Get certified today.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
Candidates for this exam are Azure Administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. Candidates have a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle, and take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
They make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Candidates for this exam should have proficiency in using PowerShell, the Command Line Interface, Azure Portal, ARM templates, operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
AZ-100T01: Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Module 1: Managing Azure Subscriptions
- Module 2: Access Management for Cloud Resources
- Module 3: Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Module 4: Log Analytics
- Module 5: Azure Resource Manager
- Module 6: Azure Tips, Tricks, and Tools
AZ-100T02: Implementing and Managing Storage
- Module 1: Overview of Azure Storage
- Module 2: Storage Services
- Module 3: Securing and Managing Storage
- Module 4: Storing and Accessing Data
- Module 5: Monitoring Storage
AZ-100T03: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
- Module 1: Overview of Azure Machines
- Module 2: Creating Virtual Machines
- Module 3: Deploying Virtual Machine Images
- Module 4: Configuring Virtual Machines
- Module 5: Configuring Availability and Extensibility
- Module 6: Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
AZ-100T04: Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Module 1: Azure Virtual Networks
- Module 2: Azure DNS
- Module 3: Securing Virtual Network Resources
- Module 4: Connecting Virtual Networks
AZ-100T05: Manage Identities
- Module 1: Managing Azure Active Directory
- Module 2: Managing Azure Active Directory Objects
- Module 3: Implementing and Managing Hybrid Identities