Senior Professional in Human Resources – International
This program is designed for HR professionals whose primary responsibilities involve designing and planning HR policies and practices, and those who wish to learn practical and professional knowledge in developing strategies, leading HR function, foster influence in the community, analyze performance metrics, and align HR strategies to organizational goals.
KORNERSTONE Institute is the FIRST and ONLY HRCI Certification Preparation Provider (CPP) in Hong Kong
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product.
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, SPHR and SPHRi are trademarks of registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.
SPHRiTM is a credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery. The credential is developed to validate core HR knowledge and skills and demonstrated mastery of generally accepted principles, independent of geographic region, from professionals practicing human resources outside of the United States. Through demonstrated knowledge, the credentials enhance the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.
SPHRiTM certification represents high level of professional achievement valued by employers and organizations in every country. They provide a respected distinction for HR professionals who had achieve the credential
- Professional training which includes:
1. Instructor-led classroom training with lectures, case studies and facilitated group discussions
2. Mock examination and examination drill
3. Practice Exercise
- Emphasis is placed on both exam preparation and practical application in professional HR roles
- A well-balanced approach of training including lectures, case studies, and facilitated group discussions
- Free re-sitting for those who fail in the public exam and have 80% of attendance or above
- Eligible for Continuing Education Fund (CEF) Reimbursement
- SPHRiTM – a 2.5-hour computer-based exam with 130 multiple-choice questions
- SPHRiTM Exam fee : USD495, Application Fee: USD100
|Less than a Bachelor’s Degree||Bachelor’s Degree||Graduate Degree or Above|
|min. 7 years in HR role||min. 5 years in HR role||min. 4 years in HR role|
|Candidates with less experience may consider to sit for the PHRiTM exam|
In addition to relevant work experience, SPHRi candidates must also demonstrate knowledge of employment law in one of the following ways:
- Holding a national or local certification (such as PHR, SPHR, GPHR, CHRP, CIPM, CAHRI-CP etc.) that includes knowledge of employment laws, OR
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree (or global equivalent) or higher in Human Resources, OR
- Completing a university or college-level course in employment law, OR
- Completing a formal training class or certificate program in employment law sponsored by a university/college, HR association or other approved training provider
SPHRiTM certification holders are required to renew their certification every three years. This can be achieved by completing professional development activities and demonstrating professional achievement to receive recertification credits.
For more details, please visit HRCI official website : https://www.hrci.org
Dr. Rosa Chiu, SPHRi
A strategy leader with over 25 years solid experience in HRM. Dr. Chiu is competent in leading team to plan, formulate and identify human resources strategies and actualize them into operational actions. Her areas of focus include but not limited to organizational transformation projects, talent acquisition & retention, rewards & performance management (balance scorecard, KPI systems), organizational structure, employee relations, business expansion, rightsizing & retrenchment, to merger/acquisition.