Robotic Process Automation Design & Development v3.0
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design & Development course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA. It starts with the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation. It further builds on these concepts and introduces key RPA Design and Development strategies and methodologies specifically in the context of UiPath products. A student undergoing the course shall develop the competence to design and develop a robot for a defined process. The course also prepares the student for - UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Exam. The course consists of 40 hours theory component and an associated practice/ lab exercises component.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Prepare to become Junior RPA Developers
- Learn the basic concepts of Robotic Process Automation
- Develop familiarity and deep understanding of UiPath tools
- Develop the ability to independently design and create robots for business processes
- Develop skills required to pass UiPath RPA Associate v1.0 Exam
Why Choose Us
- The Only Authorized Learning Partner in Hong Kong
- Official Trainers and Materials provided by UiPath
- Worldwide Trainer Team Supported
- An all-rounded certification framework from Fundamental to Advanced Level
This course is intended for industry professionals and University Engineering students who want to acquire the skills of designing and developing robots for process automation.
To understand and complete the course successfully, the student must have basic programming skills.
UiPath Certified RPA Associate (UiRPA)
Robotic Process Automation Design & Development v3.0 will assist in the exam preparation of UiPath Certified RPA Associate v1.0 Exam
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Test Item Formats: MCQ, Case Studies, Drag/Drop Questions, and hands-on labs
- Passing Score: 70%
- Exam Fee: US$150
- Lesson 1: Robotic Process Automation Basics
- Lesson 2: Introduction to UiPath
- Lesson 3: Variables and Arguments
- Lesson 4: Selectors
- Lesson 5: Control Flow
- Lesson 6: Data Manipulation
- Lesson 7: Automation Concepts and Techniques
- Lesson 8: Orchestrator
The Lab component of the course consists of 20 hours of exercises mapped to the Theory portion. Each exercise helps the student practice and apply the skills learned in the Theory section of the course.