Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Google Cloud Platform Training
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services.
This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans.
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions.
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies.
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications.
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions.
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns — methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completion of Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Instructor-led, instructor-led online
The course includes presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
Module 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
Module 2: Virtual Networks
Module 3: Virtual Machines
Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
Module 4: Cloud IAM
Module 5: Data Storage Services
Module 6: Resource Management
Module 7: Resource Monitoring
Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
Module 8: Interconnecting Networks
Module 9: Load Balancing
Module 10: Autoscaling
Module 11: Infrastructure Automation with Google Cloud Platform APIs
Module 12: Infrastructure Automation with Deployment Manager
Module 13: Managed Services
Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
Module 14: Application Infrastructure Services
Module 15: Application Development Services
Module 16: Containers