Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS
In this course, you will learn how to manage and scale container-enabled applications by using Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). We will explore the challenges of running containerized applications at scale and provide guidance on creating and using Amazon ECS to develop and deploy containerized microservices‒based applications. In the hands-on exercises, you will use Amazon ECS to handle long-running services, build and deploy container images, link services together, and scale capacity to meet demand. We will also discuss how to run container workers for asynchronous application processes.
For private classes, please contact us at (852) 2116 3328 for more details.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Design a microservices-based architecture that uses containers
- Use Amazon ECS to run and scale a microservices-based application
- Integrate Amazon ECS with other AWS services
This course is intended for:
- System administrators
- Solutions architects
- Live Virtual
This course will cover the following concepts:
- Overview of containers on AWS
- Introduction to microservices-based architecture on AWS
- Scaling container-based applications
- Integrating Amazon ECS with other AWS services